Wednesday, May 28, 2014

New Look :)

Day 31. I posted this picture of my closet because I finally unpacked the boxes of my summer clothes. There are still like two boxes under the carport and some things in my trunk.. but who really cares? :)

Day 32. Holt's high school graduation. When we got to the stadium we realized that mom grabbed the wrong tripod and somebody was going to have to hold the video camera and video the entire ceremony. He volunteered himself where we could all watch instead of having to worry about that. Such a sweet boy :)

I posted this next picture the morning of his graduation...

More pictures from graduation night...











Great big happy family :)


Day 33. Spent the afternoon at the pool with some cute girls and their mommas :)





Day 34. Holt played ball at 11:00 and after sitting out there for about an hour I was just over the heat and wanted a pool so Flem and I went out to the pool for a little while Saturday afternoon


Day 35. Got in bed early Sunday night and realized that I didn't take any other pictures that day.. but what's not to love about an early bedtime? 

Day 36. Memorial Day. Monday morning Jess and I worked on some stuff for Hillary's bachelorette weekend and then later on that afternoon I went to the Wilson's to swim. Keith grilled hamburgers and Deb made homemade ice cream and then we swam a little bit more after it had stopped raining. 


Day 37. Spent the morning with my girls and then went to Andalusia for Ander's birthday dinner. I had Amelia while they went to SC's swim practice and took her with me to eat. She was pretty much perfect all throughout dinner. I texted Ashton this morning and told her that I was going to come to her for parenting lessons one day :)




Middle Child Syndrome :)







We are going to the beach this weekend for Hillary's bachelorette weekend!! I'm sure that will be my next post! Looking forward to some fun girl time and sunshine! :)

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
    and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
    and he will make straight your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6





No comments:

Post a Comment