Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Enjoying: Life Lately

Wow! I stumbled across this blog this morning that has been somewhat abandoned over the last (almost) year. The last time I posted was right after Christmas break last year and so many wonderful things have happened since then… too good not to share with the rest of the world! :)

We had just found out at Thanksgiving last year that "baby Dent" would be a girl and this aunt was ecstatic! On Sunday April 17, my sister and brother-in-law went in to begin the induction process, and like all normal families we all went with them :). So there we were ALL day Sunday and ALL day Monday with no baby. We waited…
 and waited…
 and waited some more...

But on Tuesday, April 19 at 5:58 PM the wait was totally worth it. THE most beautiful baby girl made her grand entrance to meet her crazy family :)









I knew the aunt life would be good… I just didn't know it would be this good :)







I seriously couldn't love the girl more if I tried! I had no idea that one little tiny life could bring so much joy to mine! 


As if that wasn't enough good news on its own, on September 10th my guy got down on his knee and asked me to spend forever with him!



Blessed beyond measure and cannot wait to make him my husband! 



I have been wedding planning, finishing up OT school (graduating December 10th), and we are in the process of buying our first home! :)

I am beyond thankful for this wonderful season in my life and not taking one single second for granted :)

HH

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
    his love endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34









No comments:

Post a Comment