Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Saw God Today :)

It's been over 2 years already..
but it still feels like yesterday.

I had to take my Granny to the doctor at Southeast
so I decided to take a trip back to the 4th floor where 
my family and I spent what felt like an eternity.


I walked in the same ER doors, down the same CCU hall, sat in the same family room, and 
went back to the same bathroom stall where I prayed and begged for
my sister to wake up and just be okay, I prayed for a miracle. And that's exactly
what I got, a miracle

Today, in that same bathroom stall, I thanked God for her life.










2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine what it must have been like to just wait and wait on a miracle. Life is a precious thing, and it takes circumstances like what you and your family went through to help put it into perspective. What a blessing it is to have Hillary make it and the amazing lady she was meant to be. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read this before, but tonight it made me cry... I love you!

    ReplyDelete