Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's been a while...

... so what have I been up to??

1) I went to my best friend's graduation
I love them both SO SO much! 

Going to miss this girl so much! :(

I finally got to sit in the NEW car! Whoop Whoop! :)

Roomies!

2) I've been watching this cutie play ball!

3) I spent memorial day swimming with friends!

4) Spent some time swimming and playing with my girls!

5) Eating lots of yummy food!

... and LOTS of homework!!

I have actually been really productive today. I cleaned and rearranged my entire bedroom! :)

GUESS WHAT HAPPENS IN 2 DAYS?????
I'LL GIVE YOU A HINT!!!
I am beyond excited!! :)

Also, I have really been struggling with a certain issue for the past few days. If you will please pray for me. Pray that I will be obedient. Pray that I will be worry free. Pray that I won't let this issue consume my time and thoughts. Pray that I will be open and ready for whatever God calls me to do. :)

We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11

Do not worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
Philippians 4:6




No comments:

Post a Comment