Thursday, May 24, 2012

Catch Up :)

Let's play catch up!!
The reason I didn't blog for a whole week was because of this...

I left Monday and came back Saturday..
It was a much needed vacation before summer semester!

While we were there I finished up two GREAT books..


The second one was VERY intense! 

We were on the beach for three days, shopped one day, and I observed OT one day while I was there :)

Darren kept me laughing the WHOLE time!!

Shopping..




This picture makes me smile laugh hysterically!

Fudpucker's


And... last but not least.. the HIGHLIGHT of the week...
DRUM ROLL...
the OPENING OF THE NEW MCDONALDS!!!!

It was a BIG DEAL! All of the characters were there, they had face painting, the whole nine yards!
So.. we HAD to go.. Darren talked about it a little ALL WEEK! :)
and I was happy because I got my egg mcmuffin :)


Tuesday I picked Emmy up from daycare and we ate at Papa G's for lunch, went to the park, and got ICE CREAM :)



Tonight was Opp's graduation and I am so glad I didn't go! There were cars everywhere!!
Tomorrow night is Andalusia's and I WILL be at that one! :)
Congratulations Ander and Susie :)
I love you both!

Holt also starts summer ball this weekend..
so GO OPP!


Give her the reward she has earned, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.
Proverbs 31:31









No comments:

Post a Comment