Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Everything Happens For a Reason

***If you don't read any other word of this post make sure you read the scripture at the bottom***


Well, there has been some shocking news in this little town these past few days..
I do not agree with any of it and it makes me more ready to get OUT OF HERE!!!!!!
With that being said, I thought I would take a trip down memory lane...

Freshman Year








Sophomore Year











Junior Year










Senior Year

       






           











I don't have much to say except...
Thank you Lorrie  "Harrison" for everything you've done for me and every other girl who has cheered under you. I appreciate the dedication that you gave to your squad when you had a family at home waiting on you!
Aside from cheerleading, thank you for being my best friend. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for you!



For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.
James 3:16











No comments:

Post a Comment