Tuesday, May 8, 2012

DONE, DONE, DONE!!!

I am so glad to finally be finished with this semester!! I am also very happy to say that I finished with all A's!

Amber finally came home last Thursday and brought Rachel Ra-shell with her! I was so excited to see both of them and spend the weekend with them! 

Thursday night we went to Zumba and then ate supper ate Amber's house.. thanks to Andrew for the yummy food! 

This is Darren's apple dumplings! Delicious is an understatement!!

Friday we went for a four wheeler ride and later that night Flemming joined us for ice cream at DQ!!
I wish I had more pictures from the weekend but we honestly were having too much fun to stop to take pictures!


Saturday we went to Britt's ballgame and then later that night Amber, Flemming, Will, and I went to the Little Big Town concert in Andalusia!

Sunday I went with Amber to a fish fry at her grandparents house! I love that family! Before we left, her uncle asked me how my first family gathering was.. HAHA!! 

Monday morning after my computer final I rode with Amber to Enterprise to have her car serviced and Will picked us up and we went to Firehouse for lunch! Then, of course, Amber and I had to have so FRO-YO!!!! We have discovered that we eat a lot more when we are both together!! Not good!

I had to study all day today for my Anatomy finals.. which paid off since I made a 97 and a 104!! :)
Amber had to go back to Auburn for a few days so I will be missing her until she comes home on Saturday!

No worries though, we will be BEACH BOUND on MONDAY!!! Let the countdown begin!!!!!!! :)

I hope everyone is having a great week! 
I have about two weeks of summer before I start classes again! :)

"For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh"
Philippians 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment