Sunday, October 19, 2014

Birthday Weekend

Happy Birthday to my best friend!!
Incase anyone is wondering what selflessness looks like... this is it.

He drove to me this weekend because I have a really busy week next week (2 quizzes and 4 exams) and needed to spend that driving time studying. AND... he did the dishes for me on his birthday. Sweet boy. 


We had a really good weekend. Friday we went for a walk at the park and then to the grocery store. I didn't tell the whole truth and told him I had a study session and went and picked up his birthday present instead (AU cornhole boards). 

Friday night we went and sat by the pool while the supper was finishing then spent the rest of the night watching movies :)


Saturday night we went and ate seafood on the causeway at sunset... We both agreed that it felt like the beach so that will work for now :)



Today we went to church and then came home and had tacos for lunch and then had birthday cake. This was my first cake and the icing was even homemade... not too bad for my first try! 



Weekends are just too short but I love every minute that I get to spend with you!! 
Hope you had a great birthday!! 
So glad you are mine!
Love you, An!


"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment