Thursday, November 6, 2014

Hello, November!

November might be my favorite month... the beginning of the month is still filled with all things pumpkin and "fallish" and then the end of the month (after Thanksgiving, people) comes the red and the green! And it's the end of the semester... so that could have something to do with it being my favorite month! Anyway, we definitely welcomed November the right way with a camping trip on the coldest night so far. My favorite part was the s'mores, of course! :)

I've started making a "bucket list" for November and I might share it later on when it's finished.. I just think that it will be a fun way to give me something to look forward to!





I've been home the past two weekends...
The first weekend was Opp's homecoming so I went to the parade with Ashton and her girls and then went to the ballgame later that night when Anthony got home. 



This past weekend we went camping and then Saturday before the ballgame I hung out with Korrie Lynn and Lorrie for a little while. I haven't seen Korrie Lynn in a couple of years so it was nice to catch up with my high school best friend!


These next few pictures were Sunday afternoon after church...
Hillary trying to get An to take a "selfie" with her


Not much else going on except for OT school :)




We don't do arts and crafts everyday... only on Wednesday :)
LOVE OT! By far the greatest profession out there!

Only 20 days of school left this semester!! 
I should probably get busy! 



Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! 
War Eagle!! :)


"Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart."
Psalm 37:4






No comments:

Post a Comment