Saturday, June 22, 2013

Glad to see the weekend!

Good morning!

I ended my last post by saying that this shouldn't be a busy week at all... BOY WAS A WRONG!
I was offered a job a couple of weeks ago but turned it down because I had planned on just babysitting here and there all summer for a family in town. Well, I waited about two weeks and only got called once to babysit and realized that the job that I was offered was constantly on my mind. I quickly realized that I had not prayed about this situation at all and I had tried to take it all into my own hands.. BAD IDEA. I prayed about it for a few days and knew that I needed to get in contact with the man who had offered me the job. I called him on Tuesday afternoon and he hired me over the phone and I started working on Wednesday morning. So, I am now working part time in the purchasing department at Safety Source. The people have all been so friendly and sweet to me! Although school is my primary focus right now in life, I am blessed to have this opportunity! 

Thanks to anyone who prayed for me and the meeting I had last week. It was my first meeting as the Pre-OT club president and I also had a few questions about graduate school. All went well and I am exciting about the upcoming school year! Here is a picture of the Pre-OT club officers for the 2013-2014 school year. 

Also, Hillary posted a blog with a lot more details but I just want to say how proud I am of her! She graduates at the end of July with an accounting degree and already has a job! Tyler also has a job in Andalusia as a coach and special ed teacher and I am excited for both of them and happy that they will be living back home!! :) Love you both!

And a big GO OPP!!!!!


I will be sitting on my balcony most of the day trying to play "catch up" on my school work! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! 

"The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still."
Exodus 14:14

No comments:

Post a Comment