Thursday, January 30, 2014

Bring on the SUNSHINE!

I have been "snowed in" for about 65 hours and at this point I am pretty much over the cold weather. I mean, the fact that I haven't had school all week is great. The fact that I have been able to just rest has been great. But I MUST get out of this house today! I'm thinking a trip to Hobby Lobby might be in my near future :)

One thing I am looking forward to in the very near future is a cruise for spring break! I have been blessed so much by a wonderful family and I cannot wait to enjoy a week with them! So, since it is "throwback Thursday" and since I am sitting inside on this third "snow day" dreaming of warmer weather, it is only appropriate that I bring back pictures from my last cruise :)


I went with mom and Hill the summer after I graduated high school. The boys weren't that interested in a cruise but we had a great time! We went to the Bahamas and to Key West. 

I did not just love the birds in Key West, nor did I just love the Little White House but memories were made and that's what counts. I am not the type of person who is very interested in History so normally when they drag me to these historical landmarks I just follow along and act like I'm somewhat interested in whatever the person is saying ;)

Momma thought it was okay, she was a little indecisive. 
As for me... well I think you understand ;)



This part of the trip was actually pretty neat to me! 
Been there, got the picture.. you know :)

Our day in the Bahamas was probably my favorite! The beaches were GORGEOUS!!
The water is so clear and the sand is so white!! LOVE LOVE!





She's pretty cute :)


The rest of the pictures are from on the ship.. 
Dinner

Sista, sista!



I don't know what my problem was this night... but I remember being forced to take this picture :)


WAR EAGLE!!! 

And then there was that time where my mother could not keep her eyes open because of the flash from the camera... LOL!!


So thankful for these memories!! 
And just for the record, I have blogged everyday for the past three days. 
Hope everyone is staying warm!!

"My flesh and my heart may fail,
    but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever."
Psalm 73:26








No comments:

Post a Comment