Sunday, April 22, 2012

THE BIG 5-0!!!

Well, I guess it's official... Lindy is OVER THE HILL!!
Happy 50th birthday to my wonderful mother!! :)



Friday night after work I went to the baseball game. They played T.R. Miller so Susie, Jodie, and Kelsey came because Susie's cousin/Kelsey's boyfriend plays for that team. Opp lost the first game and won the second so they ended up playing again on Saturday and won that game! Go Bobcats and good luck this weekend in Mobile! I finally got to meet Kelsey and I am now even more excited about moving in August! She is a super sweet girl, and of course it's always good to be around Susie! :)

Susie, Kelsey, Me


Saturday night we ate at David's Catfish for my momma's birthday. Here are a few pictures from that night..









The food did not disappoint, and neither did the cake!!!


Today I went to church, and I have been a lazy BUM rested up for the week all afternoon!

Taking Granny to her doctor appointment again tomorrow:)

Hope everyone has a good week! 


"
You have circled this mountain long enough. Now turn north.."
Deuteronomy 2:3

No comments:

Post a Comment