Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Break!!!!







Hello again! My spring break was the week of March 19th but honestly I have just finished "celebrating" spring break. I really need to get focused on school again and finish up this semester with good grades! I feel like it will never end! Knowing that I'm about to register for a full load of online classes for the summer doesn't help much, either! Anyway, back to my three weeks of spring break :)

During LBW's spring break I went to Auburn to stay with Amber! I don't have many pictures because we were having so much fun!! ;) I was there for seven whole days and was not ready to leave! Also, while I was there I had a wild hair and got my hair cut by a random lady in WAL-MART!!!!! I got to go to Lakeview Baptist Church with her a total of three times that week and I absolutely LOVE that church!! (This was probably my favorite part of the whole trip!)
Eating at Cheeburger Cheeburger!

Beautiful!!! WAR EAGLE!!!


The next week was OHS's spring break and I went with Lorrie and her girls that Monday to the beach for the day. We left after my Psychology class and went to the beach, shopped, and ate at the Back Porch in Destin for supper. It was a quick, but fun trip!

 



This week was Andalusia's spring break and I went with Ander, Susie, Jodie, Justin, Chase, and Daniel to the beach on Sunday and Monday. We went parasailing, rode dune buggys, and rented mopeds while I was there and we had a blast! Unfortunately I had to come home on Monday but they stayed until Wednesday. I had lunch with Ander, Susie, and Michael today at Steamboat after class and then went and got a manicure/pedicure! It was nice! :)
Jodie, Chase, Me, Daniel, Susie after parasailing
Peeking through the "sunroof" in the boat

Scared for my life! :) I was supposed to drive but my legs weren't long enough to stop it :(

Jodie, Susie, Me, Ander after eating sushi

Soaking up the sun!
Susie at Steamboat with her wart infested beautiful band aids!

I think it is safe to say that I had a LONG spring break! Now it's time to get back on my school work!  :)


Please keep the Blair family in your prayers. One of my classmates was killed in an automobile accident this week. 


Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations,  I will be exalted in the earth!”
Psalm 46:10






No comments:

Post a Comment