Wednesday, April 4, 2012



Hello! I have been trying to start a blog for a while now for many different reasons. The main reason is because I am a very opinionated person and I feel like Facebook is not the place to share most of my opinions about different topics. Some other reasons are because I read so many other blogs and because I will be moving to college soon and it will be a good way to post my pictures where my family and friends can see what I've been up to. I've had some trouble trying to make my blog look presentable but hopefully I will figure it out soon! I guess in my first blog I will tell you a little about myself.. so here we go!


I have the most amazing family and friends ever and they mean the world to me! I am going to tell you a little about each one of them and hopefully I won't leave anyone out. If so, I'm sorry! (I am also about to attempt to put pictures on here..this could be interesting!)







This is my daddy, Bobby. When I was little I was always a "Daddy's Girl". Whether it was riding around in the deer woods or driving him around on the golf course I always wanted to be with him. I got older and some things changed but I think it's safe to say that I'm still a "Daddy's Girl"! I was in Auburn over my spring break and he called everyday asking when I was coming home :). It is going to be a big adjustment when I move in August! I have the best Daddy in the world! 







Next is my momma, Melinda. I have to say that my mom is my biggest fan. She has always been at EVERYTHING my siblings and I have been involved in and has never missed a beat. She works at the bank and works ALL THE TIME!!! She is beautiful and I hope I look as good as she does when I'm FIFTY!!! I am so blessed to have a mother like her!! 










This is my sister, Hillary. She is a true blessing to me and I love her so much! Hillary lives in Troy and goes to Troy University. She is very outspoken and CRAZY!!! We get along so much better now that we do not live together and share a bathroom anymore! HAHA! She has always been there for me and I know she always will be! She had a car accident two years ago and is a walking miracle with an amazing story! I will be posting about that soon!



My brother, Holt, will be sixteen in June and time is flying by. We have gotten a lot closer since Hillary has moved to Troy and it is just me and him here at home. He does not like for me to hug on him but he lets me anyway! :) I am going to miss him so much when I move in the fall. Girls if you are reading this, STAY AWAY!!! He has two sisters and a momma and he is NOT available!!



My grandmother, Granny, means so much to me! She has always done everything I wanted her to and I am so thankful for her! Today is actually her birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANNY!! She was diagnosed with lymphoma a few months ago so if you will please remember her in your prayers!





Tyler, Hillary's boyfriend, has been in our family for a while now. He is a baseball player at AUM and is finishing up and moving back home this summer. As long as Hill's happy, I guess I'm happy! HAHA! Just kidding! Love you BROTHA TYLA! :)








You will probably hear a lot about Lorrie and her girls on my blog also! Lorrie was my cheerleading coach in high school and now she is one of my best friends! She is a great example to me and holds me accountable for everything. I am so glad that God placed someone like her in my life! I spend a lot of time with her girls also and I love them to pieces! Anna Kate is in the first grade and Emmy is three. I am going to miss this family so much when I move!




The Wilson's are our neighbors and family friends. Our families have lived close together our whole lives and we have grown up with them. Keith and Debra are like my second set of parents and their children are like my siblings. Britt is nineteen and plays ball at ESCC, Whitney is a sophomore with Holt at OHS, and Karley is in the fourth grade! 


Amber and I have been together for a long time but we have just recently gotten pretty close. She and Hillary were in the same grade and I cheered with Amber for two years in high school. During my spring break I went and stayed in Auburn with Amber and we had a blast! She is a great friend to me and I love her!!!



Ander Helms is another one of my best friends! We became friends during my junior year through Hillary and Tyler because Tyler played ball at LBW for her daddy. Ander was named Covington County's Junior Miss (DYW) this past summer and I am so proud of her! She is a sweet, sweet girl and I am so glad to have a Godly friend like her!


Last, but certainly not least.. SUSIE! Susie and I became friends through Ander this past year. When I was in the sixth grade I cheered on an all-star squad with Susie but we were never really friends. I will be rooming with Susie, her sister Ellie, and one other girl at South. I cannot wait! Susie is HILARIOUS and full of personality!! I can't wait to live with her!! :)



I have to say this first post has made me feel accomplished! I will be back soon for more!! Hope you all have a great day!!

"God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8


No comments:

Post a Comment