Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Motivation!!

First of all...
This is what I woke up to this morning :)

I've got to get motivated somehow, right??? HAHA
I've been working out almost everyday for a while now, but the time is never consistent.
Sometimes I won't go to the gym until 9:00 at night!
I really am trying to get better and with the help of an Advocare SPARK this morning it really wasn't too bad!
I just feel like the results will be better and I love the way it makes me feel if I get up and do it in the mornings!
Hopefully I will make a habit out of this and will stay motivated!!!


Yesterday I took my Grandmother to her chemotherapy treatment and we had such a great day together! We ate at Cracker Barrel when she finished and then went and bought some fabric where she can get started on making some things for my dorm room :)



These are my fabrics that I am using to decorate my dorm with..


I haven't decided yet if I am going to put yellow or coral with the grey and white.. 
If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them!

Hope everyone is having a great week! :)


Whoever does not welcome the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.

Mark 10:15




No comments:

Post a Comment