Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hello again!
So, what's going on in my life right now??

Friday night I went to the prom for the senior lead out and I think it's safe to say that OHS has some of the prettiest girls! Although I did somewhat miss being at the prom, I AM SO GLAD that I am not in high school anymore!!

Saturday night I went with Lorrie and Emmy to eat at Santa Fe in Enterprise!

 

Monday after Psychology class I took my Granny to the doctor to have her chemo treatment. While she was there I went shopping :)

Yesterday I had class pretty much all day. I'm so glad that my teachers are finally talking about FINALS and when make up stuff will be! That means we are getting close to the end!! YAY!!!!

I also failed to mention that I finally got my book! (thanks to Lorrie!)

If you are interested, you can read more about it here: http://www.kellehampton.com/


I am working this afternoon and going to eat with the Harrison's at Rancho for supper! I've been craving some mexican!! :)


Also, I noticed this morning that my blog has been viewed over 500 times and I'm curious to know who all is reading ... so if you will please either follow me or comment below :)

Hope everyone is having a great day!! :)

"It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
Psalm 118:8



No comments:

Post a Comment